Saturday, March 22, 2014

Triangle Quilt Along #1

Yes it is true if you heard the rumour I have started another new project. The Triangle Quilt Along started on the 21st March on The Sassy Quilter's Blog, with sign up and fabric selection to get us started. A triangle quilt has been on my must do list list for quite awhile so this was the perfect project to tackle it. Here is my fabric selection, 10 prints and 3 solids.


 I have picked these out of the new shipment of batik fabric that arrive for our shop Cynthia's Ark I love getting to work with the new fabrics that arrive and often I don't get the chance. So I am glad to have a project to use some of them. 
There is still time to join us and have a look at what others have selected for their project.
Until next time 
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: