Saturday, March 29, 2014

Triangle Quilt Along # 2

This week we are cutting our fabric into triangles. This is always exciting when starting a new project. I'm a little time poor this week as I prepare for the Laura Folk Fair next week. So I cut my fabric into strips but I have only cut 1 strip of each colour to get started. I ended up with 10 triangles from each strip with little wastage. It is always a bonus when I get extra units from a strip and I often do from the batik fabrics. So I may make my quilt a little larger if I chose.
Oops! What happened here. I think I'm short 1 fabric. How did I miss one fabric. Back to the cutting table.
That is better all fabrics account for now. So I'm ready for the next step.

Here is a link to what others are doing in this quilt along.
Until next time 
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: