Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Layer Cake Sampler Quilt Along # 4

As I was away trading at the Laura Folk Fair I had four blocks to complete to catch up in the Layer Cake Sampler Quilt Along. As the HST blocks are all made I only had to arrange the blocks and sew them together. Still they took me awhile to complete as I got distracted part way through the second block but they are done. Another job crossed off the list but I am thinking I might have to make a quilt with just HST in it. to celebrate them. They do such a good job in a supporting role in many blocks. So why not make them the star. Stay tuned for that quilt.
 Block 13
 Block 14
 Block 15
Block 16

I can't wait to put all these blocks together, we are getting close to completing all of our blocks and soon we will be assembling the quilt. 
Until next time
Keep stitching 
Cynthia

No comments: