Saturday, May 24, 2014

New Project


As I have caught up momentarily I took the opportunity to play around with a block design I have been playing with in EQ7. At www.cynthiasark.com.au  we sell Batik Mystery Sampler Packs.  We make these packs from the batik fabrics in stock and the packs contain 30 x 4 inch squares all different and no two packs are exactly the same. I have been playing around in EQ7 with some patterns using  these 4 inch square to give quilters some ideas on what they can do with them. At this stage the fabric requirements for this project stands at a light neutral batik fabric, a dark batik fabric and a Batik Mystery Sampler Pack.  This is an easy block to piece and I will put together a tutorial for the quilt once I have finished it.
                                    Here is the block I am playing with.


Until next time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: