Thursday, May 15, 2014

Sewing Time # 3


It is always good when you spend time doing what you enjoy and it is a bonus when you complete projects. There are no completed projects this week but I have managed to complete plenty of blocks and assemble blocks into rows toward finishing 2 quilt tops. Let me show you what I achieved. First we have the Aurifil Block of the Month for May from my scrap box.

Then we have Globetrotting and Wishes blocks for May.


While all this is going on I continue to slip in my lozenge blocks from the Leader and Ender Challenge on Quiltville I am surprise how quickly they build up. Here is some of this batch laid out to give you some idea on what is going on.

Next on my list to share is the rows assembled of my Layer Cake Sampler Quilt. The blocks are all joined into rows with the sashing so I just need to finish the sashing rows so I can join the rows together. This is going to be a large quilt by the time the borders go on. I will have to decide how I am going to quilt it soon.

Finally my Inklingo hexagon project I am hand stitching. It can be done by machine but I just love hand piecing. I am just joining the rows together now so we are nearly finished with the top.
Have a look at what others have been working on this week at

Until next time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia



No comments: