Monday, September 29, 2014

Aurifil September"s Block of the Month

Here it is. All finished just in time and all caught up for a few days. I must start by saying this is my favourite block so far this year. 

This block really took my fancy from the first time I saw it and I can see this block enlarged and four blocks sewn together for a quilt. Just imagine it. Maybe one day I will make one along with all the other quilt ideas that pop in to my head. It won't be long before we are sewing all our blocks together to complete our quilts. 

Where has the year gone? October is knocking on the door (so to speak) and we are nearly halfway through Spring which means for us here in Australia Summer is just around the corner with Christmas. I better start on my Christmas presents. Oh Hang on a minute! I am waiting for the Christmas fabric to arrive. It should be here this week and will be available from us at Stand #12 at the Australian Machine Quilting Festival (AMQF) Adelaide, South Australia this long weekend or online at Cynthia's Ark hopefully by the end of the weekend, just depends how busy we are at the Festival.
Until next time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia


No comments: