Sunday, November 9, 2014

Farmers Wife Update

I am getting close to the completion of my Farmer’s Wife Sampler quilt top.  I just have the borders to go on. I will get this top done before the end of the year. Then the big choice do I hand quilt it or machine quilt it. There are pros and cons for both sides.

I feel since I hand pieced the top I should hand quilt it but I am still hand quilting my Pies & Tarts Quilt 2 years on that project so far and my Farmers Wife Sampler is so much larger I am scared of the time it may take.

So I was thinking I could machine quilt it. It would take some time but not as much as if I hand quilted and it would improve my free motion quilting skills.

Just not sure what I should do. Please help me decide. Let me know what you would do.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: