Saturday, January 3, 2015

My Word for 2015.

I have been thinking on this for a couple of weeks now. On reflecting on 2014 there seem to be a recurring word appearing in my life. So I am taking on this word as my word for the 2015 and I am going to try fixing all the problems I have with it. No more excuses. Well maybe a few I can't control everything and everybody, so I may need a few excuses over the course of the year. Maybe a couple of get out of jail free cards.

My word for 2015 is TIME. 


I plan to make Time to do things I want to do.
Spend Time with the people important to me.
Put Time saving processions in place.(Outsource some jobs eg quilting large quilts)
Not waste Time doing stuff I don't want to do. Believe me I do too much of this one.
Enjoy my Time, something I don't do enough off.
Create regular Sewing Time blocks.

This is all to make my life easier, more enjoyable, allow me to reach my 2015 goals and leave me happy within myself. I too easily let others bring me down and ruin my spirit. I will try to not let this happen in 2015.
Until Next Time 
Do what makes you Happy
Cynthia 

No comments: