Sunday, January 18, 2015

Quiltmaker's Auld Lang Stitches Mystery Quilt #2


Week 2 clue is more half square triangles. I tell you it is a good thing I don't get tired making them but I do get weary of trimming them up so I am trying to do them in batches. This quilt is going to have lots of small pieces as the HST are 2 inch. Now that is small comparing to the HST units I was making last year that were 4 1/2 inch. So I am working my way through this clue  looking forward to the next clue and wondering how this quilt is going to look like when we complete our tops.
As you can see there is still more trimming to go but I will get there probably not before clue 3 is released but that is ok with me.
You can find all the instructions here just in case you want to join in.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: