Monday, December 7, 2015

Allietare Mystery Quilt #2

I can say I have started this year mystery. I went with the light grey but don't worry the darker grey has found a project already. I cut the HST units during the week knowing I was going to have a sewing session on the weekend. I have been doing this lately trying to maximum my sewing time. It is easy to spend 10-15 minutes cutting when I find a little time so when I can get to the sewing machine I am sewing rather than cutting.

 The beauty of these HST unit was I could use them as leaders and enders while finishing a few loose end off on another project. I was able to finish piecing my Random Ohio Star blocks together then add the borders to it and before I knew it I had my HST unit made and a quilt top ready for quilting.


Now I just need to start cutting Clue 2 blocks. Hopefully I can cut and sew some of these unit as there won't be any sewing sessions over the coming weekend.
If you want to join us on the Allietare mystery, there is a link on the right hand side of my blog.
Plus if you want to see where everyone is up to here is link for the Linky party

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: