Monday, December 21, 2015

Allietare Mystery Quilt #4.

We are up to Clue #4 which means I am working on Clue #3  They are Four Patch blocks but I still have some of Clue #2 to finish as well. Now that I have finished my day job for the year I have a few days planned to finish a few projects and catch up on some and this is one of them. With the weather in the mid 40's  (100 + for my US readers) here in South Australia it has been hard to find the motivation to do much of anything. I did spend a couple of hours on the sewing machine to piece the backing for a table runner and finish sewing a matching quilt top after I had to unpick the last seam because I had pinned it wrong big time. With this happening I was able to complete my Four Patch blocks so I now just need to complete the last of Clue #2 and I can start on Clue #4 which looks interesting.
I am using blue instead of the gold. Not a big fan of yellows/gold, so there is very little of that colour in my stash. That is the only colour I changed.  I promised myself to working from my stash and the only fabric I bought was the yardage for the grey as it was the constant fabric.

 Hopefully I will be caught up by the time Bonnie releases Clue #5.
Here is the link to see where everyone else is up to.
http://quiltville.blogspot.com.au/2015/12/sewing-parties-are-best-kind-of-parties.html
Until Next Time 
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: