Friday, January 8, 2016

A Little Box of Thread.

I have been playing around with putting a new thread collection together and I would like to share the progress with everyone. There is a few questions I would like to ask and get some feedback on, so I can fine tune the collection before release. This is what it looks like.
There is 15 spools of Aurifil 50wt thread in this boxed collection and they will come in this box.There will be a label added to it once I have settled on the colours.

Now the questions I have for you. Would you change any of the colours? Is there a colour I have missed?
Would you want to purchase the whole collection at once? or Would you prefer it to be split up over 3 or 5 months to make it more affordable? 
Please share your thoughts with me so I can finish this collection off and prepare it for market.

Don't forget we already have the Cynthia's Ark Batik Bright Thread Club going if you prefer more colour variety. There is 72 small spools of  Aurifil 40wt  thread in this colourful collection for $39 per month plus postage for  12 months. I know I have used a number of colours from mine and when you use them you can order replacements from me  so you can keep box full.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching 
Cynthia

No comments: