Friday, April 8, 2016

2016 Finish Along #2

I found She Can Quilt post on their 2016 Finish Along too late to join in the first finish along for the year. So I promised myself when the second one started I would join in.

So I had a look at what was on my Project Uninterrupted list for 2016 and I have selected a few that I hope I can finish by the 30th June.
 1 - My Grand Illusion  quilt  tops the list as I just picked it up from being quilted. It just needs binding.

2 - Scrap Dance Mystery Quilt - it is in rows ready to be sewn together.

3 - Forget Me Not Sew Along - which is an English paper piecing project which is 3/4 together.
4 - My Allietare Mystery Quilt has it blocks made and I have started sewing them into rows.
This is the last photo I took but it gives you some idea what is going on.

5 - Lastly my trio of cat quilts that have been created from 2014 Aurifil Block of the Month. They just didn't work together for my liking. The top one pictured is quilted ready for binding. The second is pinned ready for quilting and the third one is ready for pinning. I couldn't find a picture.


This is all I am putting on my list for this one as I know I have a lot on my plate in the next few months.
 Here is the link to She Can Quilt blog if you want some more details.  You can see my progress here on my blog and on my Instagram account @cynthiasark

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia



No comments: