Monday, May 9, 2016

Art with Fabric Blog Hop

                                          Art With Fabric
I just thought I would give everyone a heads up about the Art with Fabric Blog Hop is about to start this week. I am participating in it and you will see my post on Thursday the 12th May but in the meantime enjoy some great work from a group of talented quilters. Here is the link to the warm up post by our great hostess Alida.  She has done a wonderful job organising all this.
http://tweloquilting.blogspot.com.au/2016/05/art-with-fabric-blog-hop-day-0.html

I am sure we are all in for a treat over the next week. I can't wait to see what everyone has been working on. I know myself I pushed myself way out of my comfort zone with this challenge of an art quilt and using a technique I don't use very often. Make sure you pop in on the 12th May to see what I have made and don't forget the others. I will post the list up once the blog hop has been started.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: