Thursday, June 23, 2016

Retreat Project Update

Friday is the day to load up our cars and head off to our annual retreat at Nunyara. After careful consideration I have selected to following projects to take with me.
These 3 are on my Project Uninterrupted list
1. 2015 Quiltmaker New Year Mystery quilt.
All the blocks are made ready to be sewn together.

2.Scrap Dance Mystery quilt.
This one just needs the rows sewn together.

3. Forget Me Not Sew Along quilt.
A English Paper piecing project about 2/3 completed.

4. Victorian Hope Chest Quilt.
Which is a newer project. All the blocks are completed and I have cut the 1st and 2nd borders.
I don't believe I have no pictures of this one. I will take some when I unpack it at retreat.

Plus I have thrown in a couple other projects just in case including the new Pemberley BOM.

I will share more later. Hopefully I get some of these to the quilting stage.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: