Saturday, October 8, 2016

2016 Finish Along Q4 List



Last quarter was a total disaster. I added a couple extra projects to my list and only completed one project on the list. With that said I did get one quilt quilted ready for binding and I made some progress on another one. So this quarter's list looks like this.
1. To quilt and bind my 2015 Quiltmaker Mystery quilt. Auld Lang Stitches Quilt.
 2.  This one is quilted ready for the binding to go on.


3. My Victorian Fling is now ready for quilting, so I got all the blocks together last quarter with borders.That is good. I need to select the backing still and pin it..

4. My Forget Me Not quilt has seen progress in the last quarter but as I am English paper piecing it is taking time. 12 blue blocks to go around in this step after I fix my mistake. 3 on 9 more to go and then it is the last step to do.
5. My Crazy Cat  Panel Quilt just need it's border added and it will be ready for quilting.
6. Lastly my Allietare quilt no progress in the last quarter but the blocks are all made ready to be sewn together.

Let's see if I can make some real progress on this list this quarter. Pop over to She Can Quilt  and check out what everyone else has on their list. You may be inspired to finish some of your  own projects off with us.
Until Next Time 
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

5 comments:

Nicole Painchaud said...

You'll be busy. But they'll beautiful. Can't wait to see it all done.

Nicole

AlidaP said...

Another quarter is over? My quarter was poor of finishes, but full of new fun project, so I won't consider it a disaster :) your projects are really beautiful and you had great progress in many, so congratulations!!

FlashinScissors said...

Hi Cynthia,
Visiting you from France's link party!
Gosh you have a lot on the go there! What wonderful blocks you have made, and I love the spiral quilting!
I have a tiny project I'm working on at the moment, and I really want to use spiral quilting now, thanks for the inspiration!
Barbara xx
Blogging as: http://theflashingscissors.blogspot.co.uk

Afton Warrick said...

You have a lot of really beautiful projects in the works. How fun!

France Nadeau ❅ inspiration imagination creation said...

Well, I find that you've made a lot of pretty work!
Thank you for participating to my Fabric, Thread and Yarn link party. Have a nice week!