Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Festival of Quilts Round up



Over this last weekend I was trading at the Quilter's Guild of SA annual exhibition. This year's event was held at Morphettville Racecourse. Considering how bad the weather was it was a great event. The guild did a great job. I had a great spot. Lots of natural light from the large windows facing  the race track.



Fabric was the big seller over the event. Image that. Quilter's buying fabric.
With a range of shops from across the state plus a couple from interstate. There was something for all the Quilter's that visited, even I found some goodies for myself. So I treated myself, something I don't do often.

Even with all the bad weather, storms, wind, flooding I am sure it will be an event I won't forget. Though I wasn't happy at the time when they closed all the roads home on me. I had to stay with a friend overnight. They did open one road the next day so I could go home the Saturday night. As I type this post our normal route in to Adelaide is still closed, though the water has gone the road is severely damaged. Hopefully it will be open by the end of the week.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: