Friday, October 7, 2016

Sew It Together- Handmade-Lucky Sew Along

My friend Alix from Alize Fabrics is running a Sew Along starting next week. I decided to join in for some fun. The pattern is Thimble Blossoms Lucky and we are using Bonnie and Camille Homemade layer cake. With that set in place all I had to do was select the neutral needed for the blocks and sashing.
I am not a fan of white so straight away I wanted to see what other colour I could use. This is what I selected. A grey from Riley Blake Designs Solid range which I carry in stock at Cynthia's Ark. As we don't need all the layer cake squares I an going to leave out some of the dark squares so I keep a good contrast between the fabrics.

Tune in next week when we start.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

2 comments:

legato1958 said...

Your Handmade will be gorgeous in this pattern ! Looks like a lot of fun !
Susie

Cynthia's Creating Ark said...

Thanks Susie I think I am about to have a lot of fun stitching this up with a great group of ladies.