Thursday, October 20, 2016

Sew It Together- Lucky- Handmade Sew Along #2

This week we were given our cutting instructions by a video tutorial. I don't know about everyone else but I do like to see instructions sometimes rather than just written instructions.
First job was to select the squares we wanted to use. Two piles one to by cut one way and the other to be cut differently.

 I must say I'm glad we didn't need all the squares in the layer cake as this is what I found when I was selecting my squares for my quilt.

One square that is not a 10"square.  Now I have heard this sometimes happens but this is the first time I have actually seen it. It is disappointing but at least I don't need it.

Next to cut all the squares and my neutrals. Stacking them up and cutting multiple squares made it easy going and before I knew it I was done cutting for the blocks.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

2 comments:

AlidaP said...

Your fabric selection looks very interesting! Looking forward to see what the project is going to look like!

France Nadeau ❅ inspiration imagination creation said...

Intriguing. Thank you for participating to my Fabric, Thread and Yarn link party!