Thursday, December 8, 2016

Sew It Together Handmade - Lucky Sew Along #8

I had some sewing time which was determined by how much thread was on the bobbin. I was sewing until the bobbin thread ran out and with seams that are 16 1/2" in length it will come quickly.

 I finished all my blocks and laid them out after I added the sashing strip to each one. A couple needed to be turned so I put them at the beginning of the rows as the blocks rows all need a sashing strip to start the row.

I cut the all sashing strips using my new Stripology ruler which I can see getting a lot of use in the future.
 At least all the blocks have 1 sashing strip sewn to them and the first block row is together. The rest are now neatly pinned in their rows and I still have the sashing rows with cornerstones to do in the next sewing session which better come soon than later.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: