Sunday, March 19, 2017

It has been a tough week.

After a tough week where we had to say goodbye to a family member that left us too soon. It was time for some sewing.

Digging into​ the batik scraps box for a couple test blocks.


Also l managed two blocks from Pat Sloan Solstice Challenge. Block 2 and 3. Yes I am way behind, struggling for any sewing time this year.


I hope I can make some sewing progress next weekend since I am off with the girls on retreat.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

4 comments:

AlidaP said...

I am sorry to hear that you are going through tough times! sewing is always a good help in those situations, and your blocks look great!! Thanks for sharing!! Hugs!!!

Vicki in MN said...

Sorry for you loss. Sewing is therapy so sneak in a little time here and there. Love the Day into Night block!

Mari said...

So sorry for your loss. The blocks are looking good.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

I'm sorry you lost someone. I lost my Mom on the 15th and started sewing again myself to keep busy.