Monday, April 3, 2017

2017 Finish Along Q2

Well what can I say!  The First quarter was a total wipe out. Nothing got finished. So the list is not in a good way, especially with me thinking about starting new project.

So we will start with this one. It is the one I thought would have been easily finished but no it is still here. It is closer to been finished than a the start of the year. So fingers crossed it gets completed this time. I did sew the binding on. It just needs the hand stitching to be completed.


2. My Sands of Time Hourglass quilt. This one I picked up from being quilted last week so it is ready for the binding to be made.

3. Turning these 3 blocks into table runner I think.

That is all I am willing to add to my list this quarter.
Check out what others have chosen to work on this quarter. I bet there will be plenty of interesting projects to see over on She can Quilt

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia



No comments: