Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Flower Power

I have been working on a scrappy block for a row along in a facebook group I am in. Time is running out so I needed to get on it.  There is two sizes a 6" block and a 12" block and you know me I just can't help myself and decided to do both. Though they are almost the same block but the 12" has a little more in it, rather than just making the 6" block bigger.
This is what they look like.




I will share the tutorial for these blocks here on the blog so if you want to make a dent in your scraps you are welcome to use it. I think it would make a great quilt using just these blocks. Maybe I will do just that and make some more room in my batik scrap box, which I am sure I will quickly fill up.

I am linking up with She can quilt  Scraptastic Tuesday post so pop over and have a look at what everyone has been working on.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

1 comment:

Nicky said...

They look fun! Are they meant to be flowers as that's what they look like to me! Thank you for linking up to #scraptastictuesday