Friday, July 7, 2017

Under the Pressure Foot # 31

What have I been working on recently! I can say finally I have been doing some sewing, not enough mind you. I have 4 project I have been working on. The big one is my Gypsy Wife quilt. I have managed another batch of blocks. I am getting close to finishing the blocks but not quick enough.

I did complete the binding on my little Travel Companion bag. (pattern is available on the web shop if you are interested.) I just need to sew the button on the front.


I had to complete a quilt for my husband's Aunt's 70th birthday. The label was sewn on last night in between baking some Lemon and Coconut brownies for the party. Just in the nick of time as her party is on Saturday night.


Lastly I have been working on an English Paper pieced table runner using pointed dresdens. They are my favourite shape at the moment.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: