Wednesday, November 1, 2017

November's One Monthly Goal

It is the beginning of the month and it is time to select this month project to work on.  This is the one I will be working on. All the blocks are made so I just need to sew int all together.

It is quilt for an upcoming workshop which is in November so I better hurry. I know I will not get it quilted in time but it has to be to quilt top stage for the workshop. Don't you think?

I have linked this post to Elm Street Quilts so pop over and check out what everyone is working on this month.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

2 comments:

Patty said...

wonderful quilt top! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

Sherrie said...

Hi,
Love this quilt, all the colors are really beautiful.
Have a great day!