Monday, December 11, 2017

On Ringo Lake Part 3

Clue 3 was released by Bonnie. What are we making this week? These little matching blocks.

More work for the Simple Folded Corner ruler. Boy I am glad I purchased this ruler. I do find some of these angle blocks challenging. Even with my full attention I am known to get some backwards, twisted, or the wrong way while the whole time thinking I am doing it right. So I made my test block and made sure it was sitting on the cutting table for me to refer to it as needed. Plus I then stack the completed blocks on top to make sure they all matched.

I wasn't able to complete them all but that is ok. I can keep working on them when I have time.

Here are all my parts so far.

I have linked up with Bonnie's Quiltville blog so pop over and check out everyone else progress.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

3 comments:

TheEclecticAbuela said...

I have to keep a visual reminder in front of me all the time! Your units look great.

Alison V. said...

Love your blocks so far -- I love the pink!

AlidaP said...

Great job with this project! I planned to start it, but haven't find the time just yet!
Thanks for inspiring!