Tuesday, December 26, 2017

On Ringo Lake Part 5

We are working on clue 5 over the Christmas weekend. We are all busy at this time of the year so squeezing some sewing time can be hard. I did manage to fit a couple of sewing sessions in to work on clue 5.

I did make a mistake cutting when I stop to check my baking. I came back to start cutting the second side of my blocks. I didn't double-check before cutting. Lucky I realized and stopped so I only ruined 5 blocks. The top one is wrong and the bottom one is what I was suppose to cut.

These are my blocks done. So I am ready for clue 6. Believe it or not.
I have linked up with Bonnie's blog to share my progress, so pop over and check out how everyone else is doing.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

1 comment:

Ginny said...

I love the fabrics you've chosen. Are you using all one brown and all one neutral? It's going to be beautiful.
I'm using scraps, but a greater amount of some of the fabrics than others because I happen to have large pieces of them in my stash. My stash is out-of-control and I'm trying to beat it back a bit. ;-)