Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Places We Go- Aurifil's Designer of the Month #1

We are getting ready to sew our first block in Aurifil's Designer of the Month Places We Go Block of the Month.
Here are my black and white fabrics that I am using for this block of the month.

I still haven't decided what colour I want to use. I am down to 3 colours  pink, blue and green but I think I will wait for the first block to be released before deciding.

  Now the first block has been released  I have made the decision on what to use. One colour per block but a couple of different shades of that colour. You know what that mean you will be seeing me using lots of the Riley Blake Designs Shades fabrics.

Here is the link to Pat's Blog where you can find the first block and I will get to work on my first block. Don't forget Pat has a special monthly giveaway you can enter when you made your block during the month.

Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: