Sunday, March 18, 2018

Cotton Carnivale 2018 Part 2

On day 2 at Cotton Carnivale 2018 we had a morning talk with Sue Daley before we spent the rest of the day with Lindsey from Sew to Grow. What a fantastic first session on grading patterns. I was so far out of my comfort zone and that this class was not for me.

Then we hit the sewing room to making our Bondi Top.


 Scary stuff making this top as I have not done much clothes mading.  It turns out it is a lot easier than I thought. Though there was a couple of times I thought my head was going to explode.
My finished shop sample. I will be having another go at this one in my size. This one will be a class in the second half of the year with another couple of classes using Lindsey's patterns.

Until  next time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: