Sunday, April 22, 2018

A New Block of the Month Coming

I must be making a dent in my workload finally and catching up. Of course doing everything slowly and trying not to aggravate my back. It has improved but I can't say it is better. Anyway I am taking a break shortly and hopefully that will allow my back to get better. So I need a break project something that involves hand work as I will not have a machine to use.  So it is the perfect time to start work on the new Block of the Month I have planned for later this year. It will be using Riley Blake Design fabrics. You know how much I love them. This is the starting pile, a mix of Shades and basics.

I don't want to give away the project yet but it will be a multiply technique block of the month. There will be stages that will be able to be completed in more than one way. An example is you will be able to hand piece blocks or machine piece those blocks. Do you get where I am going? So while I take a break (Really! I am) I am going to make some of the blocks as I do need to be able to do some stitching. It is rare for me to go more than two days without stitching something, even if it is 5 minutes of hand stitching.  A little peak as I had to stitch a little.

More details to follow on this Block of the Month and another one  in the pipeline soon.
Until Next Time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

No comments: