Wednesday, May 2, 2018

One Monthly Goal - May

We have reach May already, how quickly has that gone by. Now we are traveling during May which limits what I can sew this month. So I am starting work on the new Block of the month. There is 13 blocks in total. My aim is to get two or three blocks completed.

The first block has been started using needle turn applique. You will be able to machine applique if you prefer. There will be more than one way to do this block of the month and a few different techniques along the way. More details to come.

We will see how far I get.
I have linked this post with Elm Street Quilts so pop over and check out what everyone is working on.
Until Next time
Keep Stitching
Cynthia

1 comment:

Patty said...

Lovely block. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.